Greeting from the President
Our corporate mission is to “contribute to the development of a prosperous society.”
Since its founding, our company has brought higher precision and higher functionality to engineering plastics, our core business. Furthermore, in step with the changing times, we have expanded into the business areas of optical communications, semiconductor, and LEDs.
We plan on becoming increasingly involved in various industries, all over the world. As the world becomes more globalized, we are working toward total optimization at unprecedented speed. We will continue to set challenging goals, achieve technical innovation with passion and pursue the development of high-precision and high-function parts, in order to quickly provide products and services that are appreciated by our customers, and to become a company in which customers can place their trust.
Your continued guidance and support is greatly appreciated.
- Management Notice Concerning the Establishment of the “Sustainability Committee”
- Other Beware of suspicious e-mails that use our address of Enplas
- Management Notice Concerning the Board of Directors’ Resolution on Selection of New Market Segment “Prime Market”
- Management Notice Concerning Interim Dividend from Surplus and Revision of Year-End Dividend Forecast
- Other Notice Concerning ESG Information Disclosure
- Management Notice Concerning Completion of Payment for Disposal of Treasury Stock as Restricted Stock Remuneration
- Management Notice Concerning the Establishment of the “Nomination and Compensation Advisory Committee”
- Management Notice Concerning Disposal of Treasury Stock as Restricted Stock Remuneration
- Management Notice of the 60th Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Management Notice Concerning Distribution of Dividends from Surplus
- FY2022 Second-Quarter Financial Statements
- FY2022 Second-Quarter Result
- FY2022 First-Quarter Financial Statements
- FY2022 First-Quarter Result
- For the Year Ended March 31, 2021
- FY2021 Financial Statements
- FY2021 Annual Result
- FY2021 Third-Quarter Financial Statements
- FY2021 Third-Quarter Result
- FY2021 Second-Quarter Financial Statements
IR CalendarThird-Quarter Results. January 31, 2022
Quiet PeriodFrom December 10, 2021 to January 31, 2022
In the period immediately preceding release of earnings statements, for reasons of fairness and to prevent information leakage, we have established a quiet period. During the period, we refrain from answers to any comments or questions about closing statements. We ask for understanding and cooperation in regards to this matter. However, during the period, if important information corresponding to the rules for timely disclosure becomes apparent, as appropriate, we carry out disclosure of such information.